Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Sussex Garage


This attached garage in Sussex had fire damage from floor to ceiling. The technicians wear protective clothing when dealing with fire loss cleanup to avoid brea... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Port Murray Home Requires Tear Out


When it comes to Port Murray homes with fire damage, SERVPRO techs never know the true extent of the loss until the cleanup of charred materials begins. The tec... READ MORE



Madison Room Needs Help After Storm Damage


This room in a Madison home had storm damage resulting in a broken window allowing rainwater in. Prior to the arrival of the SERVPRO technicians, the homeowner ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Parsippany-Troy Hills Basement


This unfinished basement in Parsippany-Troy Hills had both water damage and evidence of mold. SERVPRO technicians placed items in plastic bags and moved them to... READ MORE



Fire Damage Restoration In Dover


Our fire damage specialists responded to a call about a fire in a Dover home. The property suffered significant damage and needed our help. Our technicians arri... READ MORE



When Water Soaks a Carpet in Dover


The Before Photo depicts the soaked commercial-grade carpeting in this office suite in Dover. Since this type of carpet has no underpadding and is glued directl... READ MORE



Water Damage – Dover House


Water damage to this vacant Dover, NJ home was the result of a sewage backup in the bathtub. Once discovered by a real estate agent showing the house, the owner... READ MORE



Sewage Damage In Dover


Our restoration specialists responded to a call about sewage damage in a Dover property. Our experts arrived quickly. Our fast response will limit further damag... READ MORE



Mold Attack in Oakridge NJ


The Before Photo illustrates the massive mold proliferation in this Oakridge home. Our team of IICRC certified AMRT applied microbial remediation technicians ha... READ MORE



Fire Damage Repair And Restoration In Dover


A homeowner in Dover contacted our crew about a fire damage event in their home. A heater caused a significant amount of damage to the home. Our crew arrived an... READ MORE