About SERVPRO of Dover / Stillwater
John E. Blehl
Owners of SERVPRO of Dover / Stillwater
SERVPRO of Dover / Stillwater has been at the forefront of home restoration and remediation here in Morris and Sussex Counties for the past 5 years. Our dedicated owner John E. Blehl began his career as a home adjuster and has brought a wealth of experience to the role, aligning it with our restore over replace mentality. We specialize in home remediation after a fire, water, or mold damage emergency with a rapid response team ready to help you with natural disasters, storms or the cleanup of Biohazard substances.
Our commercial response team has carried out restoration services valued at more than one million dollars but are available to any size disaster. We provide each commercial client with a project manager who can keep you in the loop throughout service. Our emergency contact line is operated 24 hours a day, and we can immediately send a team of technicians with extensive training and IICRC qualifications to your property.
As members of this community, we make an effort to support our first responders. Our support extends to the fire departments in Dover, Byram, Andover, and Morris and Sussex Counties. We even sponsor FF1 and FF2 graduating classes in the Morris County Fire Academy. In this line of work, we find ourselves working near firefighters usually arriving on site shortly after they have packed up and moved on. We witness the size and scale of their everyday work; it is only right to support them, and this community, in any way we can.
Our service is backed up by our personal qualities, experience, and expertise. You can trust us to get the job done because our technicians hold qualifications from the IICRC in a variety of restoration areas. Our specialties are in water damage, fire & smoke damage as well as applied structural drying. However, we go one step further and hold certificates in lead-based paint activities and restoration as well as certified Biorecovery training with some of our technicians completing a ten general/ construction industry training program.
In short, we are here to help you get your property back to its best after damages have occurred, "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Andover Fire Department Supporter
- Benson Thompson Agency sole mitigation responder
- Byram Fire Department Supporter
- Dover Fire Department Supporter
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hopatcong DPW
- Hopatcong Fire Department Supporter
- Hopatcong OEM
- Morris County Fire Academy FF1 and FF2 graduating class sponsor
- Netcong Fire Department
- Newton Departmnet of Public Works Vendor
- Roxbury Boy Scouts Troop 54 sponsor
- Roxbury Fire Department supporter and sponsor
- Roxbury Soccer Sponsor
- Sussex County Fire Academy FF1 and FF2 graduating class sponsor
- Sussex County OEM preferred vendor