Ready For Spring Cleaning
It has been a cold winter, but hopefully it will pass soon and before we know it Spring will be here and with it new temperatures and new opportunities to have a cleaner home. If you are thinking about to get ready to perform your annual spring cleaning we have some recommendations about how to use your time wisely while making your house neat and clean.
If you are thinking to get the job done in a day you should:
-Vacuum and dust each room of your home.
-Clean up the entrance of your home and each room.
- Organize any piles of paper or clothes that you find in those rooms.
If you have an extra day, on top of the task of day one, you could clean other areas of your home:
-If you have that extra day and you have a specific task or area that you want to clean, we recommend that you make a list and organized your task before you start. Other suggestions for areas to clean during this time are;
- Clean your refrigerator, this is important because this will help you to create a better and healthier environment for your foods.
- Make sure to clean your cabinets and their handles, so all the dirt and grease is gone.
You have more time, 3-5 days? (This just means a cleaner home):
- If other members of your family also have time off, they could be of great help, but organization is the key for everyone to succeed. Each person can have their own tasks to perform or rooms to focus. This way more areas or your home will be clean and neat at the same time.
-This is the perfect time to get rid of any unwanted clothing or items that you not need. If you have things that are in good condition we always encourage you donate the items to organization that help those in need (Make sure only items in good condition are donated, the other ones should go in the trash).
-Your floors need attention, if you have a carpet think about getting it clean or if you have other type of flooring you can research the right products to mop it.
Look at that! you have a whole week to get your spring cleaning done:
- To use your time wisely after achieving the areas that we mentioned before you could think about to clean those areas that no one talks about, the closets, the attic, the basement, etc.
-Cleaning your attic and basement can be time consuming but if you set daily tasks on the things that you want to clean an achieve on each of these areas, you will be able to have an easier time later one when trying to find your Christmas tree or other items that you may have in there.
We hope that Spring and its warm temperatures arrive soon and with it we hope that you are ready to enjoy a cleaner home. If you need us to be part of your cleaning team we can be of help, we perform multiple cleaning duties and we can provide a Professional carpet cleaning service. If you need us please do not hesitate to give us a call to 973-810-2825.