Photo Gallery

Car drove through store front

Car drove through store front

WE had them re opened and ready for business in 4 hours. Let us help you as well. 973-810-2825

Mold damage

Mold damage

Mold discovered after vanity was removed.

Mold Photo

Mold Photo

Mold damage

Sewer back up

Sewer back up

Before removal. When we left it was spotless. Carpet removed and floor cleaned. We make sure it is safe for you, your family and pets.

Fire loss

Fire loss

Oven fire we cleaned up.

Fire loss

Fire loss

Soot damage to kitchen contents

Smoke damage

Smoke damage

Kitchen smoke damage

Smoke and fire damage

Smoke and fire damage

Smoke and fire damage

Weighted extraction

Weighted extraction

One of our exceptional technicians performing a weighted extraction in the effort to save the carpet and pad. This machine is called a rover and has a electric motor we drive across wet carpet to remove the water in the carpet and the pad below.

Puff back loss

Puff back loss

We cleaned it all every last piece. It was spotless when we left and the customer was amazed.

Cleaning a puff back.

Cleaning a puff back.

We hand clean every single item. There is no sign that it ever even happened when we leave.

Mold loss

Mold loss

When customer got back from vacation they found there was a ice dam while they were away. since the water sat it turned to mold. This is a child's room. We take great care to make sure the family is safe and the mold is removed properly.

Mold loss

Mold loss

Sometimes the mold sits so long that mushrooms grow. This was a very extensive loss and took some time as the entire home was affected. But we will not stop until it is safe and clean.

Pipe break that turned from water to mold

Pipe break that turned from water to mold

This was a frozen pipe that turned from water to mold. very extensive damage. It is time consuming because of the gear that is required when working in a condition like this.

Water loss that has turned to mold

Water loss that has turned to mold

Water came in from washing machine and flooded the lower level. Then is was not dried properly and turned to mold. We were then called in to make it safe.