About SERVPRO of Dover / Stillwater
John E. Blehl
Owners of SERVPRO of Dover / Stillwater
SERVPRO of Dover/Stillwater understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Dover/Stillwater specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Dover/Stillwater can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Dover/Stillwater.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- Netcong Fire Department
- Sussex County OEM preferred vendor
- Hopatcong DPW
- Habitat for Humanity
- Dover Fire Department Supporter
- Sussex County Fire Academy FF1 and FF2 graduating class sponsor
- Andover Fire Department Supporter
- Byram Fire Department Supporter
- Roxbury Boy Scouts Troop 54 sponsor
- Roxbury Soccer Sponsor
- Hopatcong Fire Department Supporter
- Morris County Fire Academy FF1 and FF2 graduating class sponsor
- Roxbury Fire Department supporter and sponsor
- Hopatcong OEM
- Newton Departmnet of Public Works Vendor
- Benson Thompson Agency sole mitigation responder