Puff Back in Blairstown, NJ
This is a Puff Back that happened in Blairstown, NJ. It was a gas fireplace where the fake logs failed to ignite properly and caused the puff back to travel throughout the whole house. Every room in the house was hit with soot. The entire house had to be cleaned. There were 2 floors and quite a few rooms to clean; with live plants, a lot of framed pictures in every room, and paneling in the hallway and the living room. On the second floor are the living quarters for the one customer who is unable to get around. The ceilings throughout the house, especially by the stairs, were very high and had to be cleaned. The customers were very pleased with the how thoroughly and meticulously we worked to get their house back to the way it was.