If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (973) 810-2825

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Chimney Fire damage in Hopatcong, NJ

This is a two story home in Hopatcong, NJ that was damaged by a chimney fire that backed up into the house.  The whole first floor was covered in a layer of soot.  If you look at the before picture, you can see that the majority of the house is made up of wood paneling and everywhere the soot touched it was dark and dull and needed to be cleaned.   The soot had traveled all over the first floor, and we had to clean all of the wood paneling.  We had to remove the belongings and clean them as well.  Due to the fire smell, we put a Hydroxyl generator in there.  In the after picture you can tell everything looks bright and shiny.